Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fashism- a new tool for your style advice arsenal

So... I am addicted to my iPhone and this led to the discovery of Fashism. Fashism is a website that also happens to have an iPhone app. The whole idea is that people can post photos of their outfits, clothes, accessories, etc and get the general opinion of the community. Members are allowed to vote the post up or down and comment with opinions or suggestions. I have to say that I love this website. There will always be obnoxious people who will say ridiculous things, but in general people give you productive feedback. I think that Fashism has helped me expand my sense of style, there are so many different styles on this site and you get the honest truth about what people think. Sometimes it's eye opening, give it a try!

Plus it's free:)


:)


No comments:

Post a Comment